Harford County Education Foundation serves students through a variety of programs that support student achievement.
Ways the Education Foundation supports Harford County Public School students
In our first 10 years, we have:
- provided over 400 students with leadership, goal planning, and workforce skills;
- built home libraries for 4000 students to increase reading and literacy skills;
- provided over $80,000 in school supplies to classrooms and students in need;
- awarded over $100,000 in college scholarships to low income students; and
- provided $50,000 in classroom grants to fund innovative instruction.
Learn more about our programs by visiting these links: