2022 Scholarship Application
Harford County Education Foundation invests in the success of our students by providing educational resources that empower every child, regardless of background, family structure, or economic status, the opportunity to achieve personal success.
This scholarship application is open to all students attending Harford County Public Schools.
Questions can be emailed to email@example.com.
Before submitting an application, all applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria.
• Graduating from a Harford County Public School
• Enrolled in rigorous coursework and maintain a 2.5 GPA
• Maintain a high attendance rate
• Participate in community service
• Recipients of the scholarship must agree to submit a short letter about college life and
unofficial transcript from college after completing one year.
Instructions for Submitting Application
All scholarship applications must submit the completed application and the following:
1. Unofficial Harford County Public School High School Transcript.
2. Personal Statement/Essay stating (1) career goals; (2) community service; and (3) leadership skills used in school and/or community, (4) high school activities, ie clubs, sports, honors. Minimum 500 words, Times Roman, 12 pt. font, double space.
3. Letter of recommendation from a school counselor and/or teacher.
4. Letter of reference from one community member.
5. FAFSA Form Confirmation Page to include EFC.
Applications are due by April 15, 2021.
Applications must be submitted online. Late applications will not be accepted.
Complete the information below with the attached documents and click submit.