2021 Scholarship Application
Harford County Education Foundation invests in the success of our students by providing educational resources that empower every child, regardless of background, family structure or economic status, the opportunity to achieve personal success.
This scholarship application is open to all students attending Harford County Public Schools.
Questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before submitting an application, all applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria.
• Graduating from a Harford County Public School
• Enrolled in rigorous coursework and maintain a 2.5 GPA
• Maintain a high attendance rate
• Participate in community service
• Recipients of the scholarship must agree to submit a short letter about college life and
unofficial transcript from college after completing one year.
Instructions for Submitting Application
All scholarship applications must submit the completed application and the following:
1. Unofficial Harford County Public School High School Transcript or 2nd quarter report card (snap a photo with your phone and upload)
2. Personal Statement/Essay stating (1) career goals; (2) community service; and (3) leadership skills used in school and/or community, (4) high school activities, ie clubs, sports, honors. Minimum 500 words, Times Roman, 12 pt. font, double space.
3. Letter of recommendation from a school counselor and/or teacher (An email reference will work. Have the sender type your name in the subject line.)
4. Letter of reference from one community member. (An email reference will work. Have the sender type your name in the subject line of the email.)
5. FAFSA Form Confirmation Page
Applications are due by April 16, 2021.
If mailing the application, do not staple application. Late applications will not be accepted.
Completed applications with ALL required documentation should be mailed to:
Harford County Education Foundation
260 Gateway Drive, Suite 21A
Bel Air, MD 21014
If submitting the application online, complete the information below with the attached documents and click submit.